The Ver 1.40 update which includes improvements and modifications that address the following issues for PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM® will be released on May 14th.
(Please note that once the patch is applied, the replay data from previous versions can no longer be replayed due to the gameplay fixes and improvements)
Compatibility Support of the paid DLC5 for PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®
This update includes compatibility support of the paid DLC “Creation Parts Set B.”
* “Creation Parts Set B” will be available from May 16th.
Additional Creation Parts for PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®
The following Creation Parts will be available for everyone after applying this update.
- Torso (Middle Layer) | Tuxedo Jacket | Male
- Lower Body | Tuxedo Pants | Male
- Legwear (Outer) | Tuxedo Shoes | Male
- Torso (Inner Layer) | Bridal Shorts | Female
- Torso (Middle Layer) | Bridal Gown | Female
- Legwear (Outer) | Bridal Heels | Female
- Extra (Special Parts) | Bridal Tiara | Male & Female
- Arms | Archangel Gauntlets | Female
*This item is currently for male only but will become available to both genders from ver. 1.40.
Additional Functions for PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®
New color variations are added to regular characters. To apply new colors, select COLOR 3 or COLOR 4 after confirming the character in the Character Selection screen.
* No additional color variation for Inferno, Geralt, and 2B.
Additional Function for STEAM®
This update adds compatibility for “NVIDIA Ansel.”
To activate NVIDIA Ansel, press “Alt + F2” during VERSUS and TRAINING battles.
* You will need a compatible environment to run NVIDIA Ansel.
Game System Adjustments for PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®
- Battle system and character move adjustments.
- Reduced the instance where particular objects block the view instead of becoming transparent when they are too close to the camera in “City Ruins: Eternal Apocalypse.”
- Fixed the instance where players are not transferred to the selected screen after disconnecting a controller and reconnecting a new one during the result screen in VERSUS mode.
- Some of the texts are modified.
- Stability of various areas in the game are improved.
TRAINING Adjustments for PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®
- Fixed the instance where the voice of a character who is not appearing on the screen can be heard when certain conditions are met while in TRAINING.
- Fixed several unintended behaviors which occur when using the Command Record function in TRAINING.
CHARACTER CREATION Adjustments for PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®
- “Female Pirate Belts” have been changed not to get damaged during the battles.
Adjusted to allow stickers to be applied on “Boy’s Blazer,” “Girl’s Blazer,” and “Nurse Uniform.”
- Modified to allow “Sode” and “Voodoo Pauldrons” to be equipped while wearing “Winter Rose Dress.”
- Fixed the instance where the selected pattern is also reflected inside the eyes when face paint is applied to Shapeshifter.
- Fixed the issue of the hair becoming black when “Wild Tail (Loose)” and “Long Straight” are combined with certain “Head” equipment.
- Fixed the instance where the hairstyle graphic does not change when equipment destruction occurs if the hairstyle of “Amy” is set to default in Regular Character Customization.
- Fixed the soul charge effect of Regular Character Customization Amy to align with that of other regular characters.
- Modified instances where hairstyles and body parts do not look well when certain hairstyle, face, and head equipment are combined.
Fixed instances where certain body part becomes transparent when certain race, build, and parts are combined. Several parts are moderated to deal with the issues of clipping.
- Other minor issues are fixed.
NETWORK Adjustments for PS4®/Xbox One/STEAM®
Implemented “Rank Bolstering” for Ranked Matches.
In Rank Match, once you obtain a certain amount of Rank Points, the Ranks of other fighting styles will automatically be raised to a set value. Bolstering details are as follows:
- When reaching D5, the ranks of other styles will be increased to F1.
- When reaching C5, the ranks of other styles will be increased to E1.
- When reaching B5, the ranks of other styles will be increased to D1.